- You can’t save as you go. In other words, once you start the online application process you will need to complete it all in one go.
- Emergency contact – have you chosen one? You will need their name, address, and contact phone number.
- There are questions on worker’s compensation claims, health and medication. If you have had a worker’s compensation claim make sure you have all the details handy before commencing the form.
- You will need to upload photographic proof of identity (maybe you could use your passport or Driver’s licence) and a copy of your OHS Construction Card.
- The application form requires details of the last five years of employment including contact details for a representative of the company you worked for (which may not in some cases be the referees quoted on your resume). Day, month and year dates need to be shown for each of those positions.
- All the other usual requirements are there including the requirement to upload copies of your qualifications, relevant training and licences.
- Note that if you do not complete all the requirements on each page, you will be unable to access the following pages.
Good Luck with your application!